The second edition of the Fabbian Lawyers’ Online Update is now available.
In recent weeks the South Australian Parliament has passed a raft of new laws impacting upon crime and the criminal justice system. The second Fabbian Lawyer’s Online Update focuses particularly on these laws regarding sentencing, search powers and the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.
To subscribe to future editions of the Update, please enter your details into the “subscribe” box on the right of this page.
- What is the penalty for breaching Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions?
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Acknowledged Again
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Criminal Lawyer & Criminal Law Firm 2016
- Driving Whilst Disqualified or Suspended - The Penalty in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Lawyer & Law Firm 2015
- Firearms Offences in South Australia
- Craig Fabbian - Adelaide Criminal Lawyer - Minute with a Mentor
- Legal Costs in South Australia - Your Right to Know
- I am pleading guilty - can I be penalised without receiving a criminal conviction?