The first edition of the Fabbian Lawyers’ Online Update is now available.
With the establishment of Fabbian Lawyers, we will be producing regular online updates in relation to criminal, traffic and disciplinary law in South Australia. The updates are for both practitioners and people within the wider community who wish to receive a snapshot of current law news.
The first edition of the Fabbian Lawyers’ Online Update is now available below and includes the recent Supreme Court decision on the forfeiture of motor vehicles, the Surveillance Devices Bill and the changes to speeding penalties and its impact.
To subscribe to future editions of the Update, please enter your details into the “subscribe” box on the right of this page.
- What is the penalty for breaching Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions?
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Acknowledged Again
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Criminal Lawyer & Criminal Law Firm 2016
- Driving Whilst Disqualified or Suspended - The Penalty in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Lawyer & Law Firm 2015
- Firearms Offences in South Australia
- Craig Fabbian - Adelaide Criminal Lawyer - Minute with a Mentor
- Legal Costs in South Australia - Your Right to Know
- I am pleading guilty - can I be penalised without receiving a criminal conviction?