Speed & Red Light Camera Photos Now Online
As from 24 June 2013, those who receive expiation notices for alleged speed or red light traffic camera offences will be able to view the related photographs online. The South Australian Police initiative will allow prompt and free access to colour digital photographs that can be printed.
Fabbian Lawyers recommends that all individuals who receive expiation notices for alleged speed or red light traffic camera offences check the related photographs before determining whether to expiate or challenge the offence. It is important to assess whether you (or another driver) have actually committed an offence. In addition to the significant financial penalties, the expiation of red light and speeding offences both attract demerit points which can lead to licence disqualifications.
Photographs can be viewed on the SA Police website: https://expiationphoto.police.sa.gov.au
For further information see the SA Police website article: ‘Copped a fine? Speed and red light camera photos now online’
The information contained within this article is intended as a general overview and discussion of the subjects dealt with. The information provided here was accurate as of the day it was posted; however, the law may have changed since that date. This information is not intended to be, and should not be used as, a substitute for taking legal advice in any specific situation. Craig Fabbian and Fabbian Lawyers are not responsible for any actions taken or not taken on the basis of this information.
- What is the penalty for breaching Coronavirus COVID-19 restrictions?
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Acknowledged Again
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Criminal Lawyer & Criminal Law Firm 2016
- Driving Whilst Disqualified or Suspended - The Penalty in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Lawyer & Law Firm 2015
- Firearms Offences in South Australia
- Craig Fabbian - Adelaide Criminal Lawyer - Minute with a Mentor
- Legal Costs in South Australia - Your Right to Know
- I am pleading guilty - can I be penalised without receiving a criminal conviction?