Fabbian Lawyers PCLaw Case Study
Fabbian Lawyers is pleased to have established a strong working relationship with LexisNexis; the providers of PCLaw.
We have implemented PCLaw, a practice management software solution, to ensure the firm operates most efficiently and effectively to ensure the best interests of our clients.
Recently, LexisNexis produced a case study on Fabbian Lawyers and our use of PC Law.
At Fabbian Lawyers we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of client service. As a forward thinking practice we continually search for ways to improve our performance and take advantage of modern technologies for the benefit of clients.
We invite you to contact Fabbian Lawyers if we can be of any assistance in relation to criminal, traffic and professional disciplinary law matters.
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Criminal Lawyer & Criminal Law Firm 2016
- Driving Whilst Disqualified or Suspended - The Penalty in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Lawyer & Law Firm 2015
- Firearms Offences in South Australia
- Craig Fabbian - Adelaide Criminal Lawyer - Minute with a Mentor
- Legal Costs in South Australia - Your Right to Know
- I am pleading guilty - can I be penalised without receiving a criminal conviction?
- Drink Driving Penalties in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers - Gold Alliance Firm