Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
**APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED - POSITION FILLED**
Fabbian Lawyers is a small Adelaide based legal firm specialising in the areas of criminal and traffic law. The firm prides itself on providing a high standard of legal work and offering excellent client service.
A great opportunity exists for a motivated, friendly and professional legal secretary. An ability to work independently and also closely with the principal lawyer is required. Sound typing skills, experience with Microsoft Office Programs and dictation tasks is sought. Knowledge of PC Law is preferable.
To be successful in your application you will have outstanding organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
Applications close - Thursday, 20 October 2016.
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Criminal Lawyer & Criminal Law Firm 2016
- Driving Whilst Disqualified or Suspended - The Penalty in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers – Legal Secretary – Employment Opportunity
- Craig Fabbian & Fabbian Lawyers - Adelaide Leading Lawyer & Law Firm 2015
- Firearms Offences in South Australia
- Craig Fabbian - Adelaide Criminal Lawyer - Minute with a Mentor
- Legal Costs in South Australia - Your Right to Know
- I am pleading guilty - can I be penalised without receiving a criminal conviction?
- Drink Driving Penalties in South Australia
- Fabbian Lawyers - Gold Alliance Firm